C9 Recruitment are currently recruiting for PCV Bus Drivers on behalf of one of the major London Bus Operators.
CURRENT DEPOT AVAILABILITY: HOLLOWAY, PERIVALE, CRICKLEWOOD, EDGWARE, WILLESDEN,GREENFORD,POTTERS BAR,BRENTFORD,WILLESDEN JUNCTION,UXBRIDGE AND HARROW WEALD
On behalf of one of London’s biggest bus operators, helping carry over one million customers across the capital every day.
A company who invests in and value their people offering the potential for career progression.
PCV BUS DRIVER & TRAINEE BUS DRIVER
Responsible for the safe transport of passengers on all of our client’s bus routes.
Provide the best quality of service
Hourly pay £15.00 -£22.01 an hour
Trainees are paid £11.95 an hour. After training this increases to £15.00 – £22.01 an hour
• Job security
• Full Time and Part Time vacancies available
• Excellent rates of pay that rise based on length of service and experience. salary can range from £28.1k to £44.9k
• Free (Non-Contractual) Bus, Tube & London Overground travel for you + Family member or friend
• Free uniform
• Opportunities for Career progression
• Paid holidays
• Company Pension
• Sports and social facilities
• Child Care voucher scheme
• Full training & licences provided to Trainees
• Hold a full UK Driving licence, with at least one year’s UK driving experience.
• Hold a valid PCV Licence and CPC
• Have a great driving history – so no more than six penalty points, and no drink driving offences in the last five years.
• Be prepared to work varying shift patterns, which include rostered weekends and bank holidays.
• Live in the UK and have a UK bank account and valid Right to Work documents
Hours of Work
Full Time and Part Time vacancies available, varying shift patterns, including weekends & Bank holidays. ( Part time only available for qualified PCV drivers)