- Excellent knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes (Openshift) and Helm
- Good knowledge of log management including ELK, Splunk or equivalent log server technologies.
- Good programming skills and experience in scripting languages like Perl/Shell/Python.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes “Infrastructure as Code”
- 5-7 years of experience in information technology with a focus on Unix/Linux
- A firm understanding of Linux internals and experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of large-scale virtual and physical UNIX/Linux based infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT a relevant field or High School Diploma and solid related work experience